Choose Motorcycle Insurance that is right for you.
At Hatton Insurance Agency we know motorcycles.Founder Don Hatton is a renowned Canadian motorcyclist featured on the TSN series” Motorcycle Experience”. He has also appeared in Charley Boormans latest’s series Extreme Frontiers Canada. Don competes in International off road motorcycle rallies and has competed in the world famous Dakar Rally and the Baja 1000.
Don has combined his knowledge of Insurance and risk management with his motorcycle skills to provide you with insurance advise that is best for you as a motorcyclist.
Whether you are riding to the corner store or on an adventure through Morocco, Hatton Insurance can provide you with the right advice.Customized your ride or keeping it stock … the knowledgeable staff at Hatton Insurance Agency will assist you in selecting the right coverage.
Our Street Program Features:
Policies are written on an Agreed Value basis (meaning what you insured to is what you are paid in a total loss with no deduction for depreciation)
Emergency Roadside assistance:
- Emergency roadside assistance up to a maximum of $100 per occurrence
Travel Protection when travelling outside your city of residence:
- $1000 additional living expenses in the event of loss or damage from an insured peril
- $750 to bring a damaged or recovered stolen vehicle back home
- $1500 of travel expenses to return home
- $1500 replacement vehicle expenses
- $1000 for Lock re-keying- if keys are stolen
- $500 for information leading to conviction of any person for arson, robbery, theft or burglary, causing loss or damage to the insured motorcycle
- The policy coverage will extend to trailers towed by your motorcycle or used to transport your motorcycle
- Up to $1000 of riding gear coverage is included (additional limits available upon request)
Riding a dirt bike we? We can insure your off-road motorcycle including liability coverage!